jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Does anyone know what the accolade with the blow horn means?

1. CroftRoan profile image81
    CroftRoanposted 4 years ago

Does anyone know what the accolade with the blow horn means?

I recently got an accolade with a blow horn on it. When I put my mouse on it, it told me that I had at least 25 simultaneously featured hubs. What does that mean exactly? I've tried to find it in the hubs about accolade but haven't been able to find it.

2. Cantuhearmescream profile image80
    Cantuhearmescreamposted 4 years ago

Each time you publish a hub it either gets featured or it doesn't. When a hub is featured it will have an black circle with a white H in it, on your account page under statistics. If it is not featured it is either pending with the two gray arrows forming a circle or there will be an empty space, implying that it's no longer pending nor did it meet the cut to be featured. At least 25 of your Hubs have been in the "Featured" status at the same time. So at least 25 of your hubs met high enough standards at the same time to all be featured. Does this make sense?

1. CroftRoan profile image81
      CroftRoanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ah okay! Thank for your help.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks CroftRoan for this question, I wasn't even aware of that accolade.  Thanks Cantuhearmescream for the answer.

3. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 4 years ago

It means you are consistently writing many articles under a certain topic such "health" or "Foods" etc.

1. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I do not think the topics are part of the equation. I have more than 100 featured hubs on a wide range of topics and have the accolade with the horn and the number 100.

2. Ann810 profile image80
      Ann810posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Add the total articles written under each consistent topic written, you may have 50 written under "health," and 49 under "foods" which estimate 100 simultaneous.

working