jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I share hubs?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image32
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 5 years ago

How can I share hubs?

I like to share some good hubs written by fellow hubbers.  What is the correct method?

2. gags3480 profile image71
    gags3480posted 5 years ago

Just go to that hub's page & wait till full page is loaded. Then on right side you will get option of sharing hub on HB, Pinterest, Twitter & Facebook. For sharing on other sites, just take the link & share.

3. paiva25 profile image83
    paiva25posted 5 years ago

Right at the bottom of the page..on the footer, you'll find an option "link to this page"
    Click on that and you'll get the link for sharing the hub along with your tracking code embedded.

4. Mark Johann profile image57
    Mark Johannposted 5 years ago

To look like serious, try sending the link of your hubs to your family and relatives via email. This is very effective.

5. Becky Katz profile image82
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

There are two ways to share. Right under the name on the left of a hub is the sharing area, with the different places you can share with Facebook, Twitter, and HubPages Followers. Click on the button for whichever you want to share with. Also on your feed, below the comments for the hub, is another 'share' button. That one will share with your followers on HubPages. You can also copy the link and paste it if you want to share with a place not listed. It is not legal to copy and paste the hub any where else.

working