jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Guys and gals, my adsense account has been approved, how many articles will they

1. Mr Awbery profile image89
    Mr Awberyposted 4 years ago

Guys and gals, my adsense account has been approved, how many articles will they advertise on?

I just received the email approving my adsense account, but in the email they said they would start advertising on one of my articles, will they eventually advertise on all of them?

2. paiva25 profile image85
    paiva25posted 4 years ago

On whichever hubs you've allowed advertisements is my guess...
    Still waiting to get my adsense account..lucky you..

Mr Awberyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks paiva - the confusing thing is in the Email they said 'we will advertise on the article titled Guide and Tips to be a Virtual Pro' and did not mention any others, so i was confused as to why they only named one...

2. paiva25 profile image85
      paiva25posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Have you enabled ads on the others? If not, enable them and try..

3. TNT Husky profile image72
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

Paiva's right. when editing your hub, you'll see an option to turn ads off or on. Ads will show up only when you leave that set to on. and also, congrats on your approval,

Mr Awberyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thankyou ! I am so glad to have my approval, took me a long time and my articles have been very lengthy, so I hope it's worth it, so if i say yes on all articles they will advertise on them all?

2. TNT Husky profile image72
      TNT Huskyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

all of the ones that can be. Adsense has some conditions for which can and can't have ads put on them. But, looking at your hubs, I'm fairly certain they should get ads on them in time.

working