jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How long to get an Ad Sense Account approved If you are from a non-English speak

1. CandyTale profile image91
    CandyTaleposted 4 years ago

How long to get an Ad Sense Account approved If you are from a non-English speaking country ?

Hello dear fellow Hubbers!

Do anyone knows what countries have longer "waiting" times to have a Google Ad Sense Account approved?  I'm from Mexico, and I suspect my country may be on that list and I am waiting to have at least 10 featured hubs and 6 months in hubpage to try.  However, sometimes I think I should wait a little longer and work more quality hubs to be on the safe side.

Can anyone give some advice?

Many Thanks!

2. aj's profile image78
    aj'sposted 4 years ago

Hey Candytale, from my experience i do not think they have different processing times. But you have not mentioned if you apply through hubpages link or for one of your own domains. They tend to take longer if you do not own a site or blog.... So which link did you use?..

CandyTaleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I own a few blogs, but they are in Spanish and I'm not updating a lot right now. I would be applying through Hubpages.  So do you think there is not a pattern, some countries taking more time than others?

Thanks for answering.

2. aj's profile image78
      aj'sposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hey u have blogs?. Perfect! apply through them, get your adsense id, then put it on hubpages. I suggest not to give adsense your hubpage link. But do your due diligence on it.
      If you have any blogs on Blogspot, apply from inside them. Makes faster.

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image37
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

Sure, I think they are taking more time when it comes to region of non-English speaking countries.  I am from India and they have taken nearly 11 months to approve my case.  Keep on writing more hubs.  Even if they reject, again apply after a few weeks gap.  Sure, your account too will be approved. So be confident.

4. Hridyapal-Bhogal profile image76
    Hridyapal-Bhogalposted 4 years ago

Yes, non-English speaking countries are on the list of Google AdSense for which they have asked us to own the web-link for atleast 6 months before applying. The limit of 10 Hubs is for others. So even if you have fewer Hubs (less than 10) but have a good traffic after 6 months, they will approve your account without any conditions whatsoever..!!

Keep Hubbing!!!

All the best

5. ketage profile image81
    ketageposted 4 years ago

I would recommend publishing about 20 to 30 hubs to be safe, make sure they are all good quality hubs with original content. I got my adsense account in less then 2 months and I am from a non-English speaking country. I know that some countries have a six month waiting period. But I do not think you are in one of those countries. Also getting an adsense account is easier with hubpages then with a blog, unless your blog is very popular. I found this hub helpful http://jthomp42.hubpages.com/hub/Google … acceptance

CandyTaleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you all for your help and encouragement.  It has given me a better perspective as to how long and how many hubs should I wait to try.  I'll try when I get to 10 featured hubs and/or by the  end of the summer.

Closed to reply

working