jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

My application for Google adsense was disapproved. Can I apply again?

1. Jasmeetk profile image81
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

My application for Google adsense was disapproved. Can I apply again?

If I can apply, then can I use same gmail account details or what?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Yes, you may apply again. I think this hub will help you greatly:

http://jthomp42.hubpages.com/hub/Google … acceptance

3. CuriousLearner profile image60
    CuriousLearnerposted 4 years ago

Sure, Google must send a email that why it didn't approve your application. Fix the problem and apply again. You can use same gmail account too.

4. TNT Husky profile image72
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

yes, you just go to your google+ and reapply. I was denied my first time as well, but was approved a few weeks ago. best you give it a bit of time and write as many good quality hubs as you can before reapplying.

5. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image34
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

Sure dear, you can reapply.  In my case I got it approved on the 4th time.  You just improve your writing activities. And after a short gap from the rejection period, again send for approval. You can get it approved  and earn money.

1. Jasmeetk profile image81
      Jasmeetkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I need some more clarification:
      - I have to use same credentials to reapply? Like, What should I answer for "Do you already have a Google AdSense account?" Yes or no
      How many hubs do I post before reapplying and what word count?

6. Ben Freedom profile image61
    Ben Freedomposted 4 years ago

I was denied twice before getting approved last week. I waited about 2 weeks between re applying and just kept writing and making sure the hubs I had were good enough to be featured. This means adding photos, improving layout and proofreading. Getting your account is not the be all end all though. I've only made $0.35 so far.  Still got my day job. For now.