jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Have you noticed a drop in your Hub Pages earnings this month?

1. wiserworld profile image91
    wiserworldposted 4 years ago

Have you noticed a drop in your Hub Pages earnings this month?

2. Mathewson profile image79
    Mathewsonposted 4 years ago

Well, I only started with Hubpages 4 months ago and haven't earned a lot. But there does seem to be some minimal drop.

3. Mekenzie profile image83
    Mekenzieposted 4 years ago

No wiserworld, mine has actually gone up.  Have you been keeping your hubs updated?  I've learned it helps to go into each of your published hubs and update them at least once a month .. it keeps them current and increases your traffic.
    It also really helps with proofing and improving the quality of our writing.
    Hope this helps!  smile

4. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 4 years ago

No, mine have actually doubled from thirteen cents to twenty six cents. If my earnings keep doubling, I'll be a millionaire in short order. Can't beat that!

1. WalterPoon profile image81
      WalterPoonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Copper Man, you are right!!! But if it doesn't double next month, change your earnings to rupiahs before Indonesia completes their redenomination exercise and remove their last 3 zeroes by 2014.

5. ComfortB profile image88
    ComfortBposted 4 years ago

Mine have gone up, almost tripled. Plus, my AdSense earnings too, thank God!
    As Mekenzie said, those updates does help.

6. c mark walker profile image60
    c mark walkerposted 4 years ago

nope.I'm holding at $0....any suggestions are truly welcomed

7. Lukespook profile image78
    Lukespookposted 4 years ago

Not really a big drop. It does seem to be a little lower than previous months, though. Anything you know that we don't?

8. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

Right now, I'm about $8 lower than I should be by this point in the month. I've lost about 3/5 of my traffic in the last 30 days. FWIW, I have updated most of my older Hubs and deleted non-performing pages.

1. Barbara Kay profile image91
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I've lost a lot of traffic too. I'm hoping it returns.

9. rick combe profile image84
    rick combeposted 4 years ago

I've noticed that I have a few less page views than normal, but my cpm has stayed the same. If I remember correctly the views dropped a little at the beginning of last summer too.

10. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Last month, 11/4, i had earned $5.63 while this month 11/5 i had earned $7.24. So, increased in earnings. Maybe it is due to Mother's Day because some of my hubs are related to this occasion.

working