jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Promoting the hubs..

1. anagham profile image59
    anaghamposted 4 years ago

Promoting the hubs..

What are websites that you use to promote the hubs?  Do you  rely only  on hubpages.com or use other websites?

2. ddlax profile image60
    ddlaxposted 4 years ago

i am mostly relying on social websites like pinterest and facebook

also google and other search engines also send some significant traffic

anaghamposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm not able to balance my time for marketing my hubs..so thought of only trying out writing more and more hubs..but social bookmarking websites also helps to bring in lot of traffic..thanks for the answer ddlax...

3. profile image0
    delleaposted 4 years ago

I send a lot of traffic to my hubs from my Wordpress blog and I also have my hubs syndicated to my Facebook pages using NetworkedBlogs on Facebook. I've also written my own hubs on the various techniques I use (in more detail) to promote my hubs outside of HubPages.

1. jaydawg808 profile image91
      jaydawg808posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wouldn't having a hub on HubPages and Wordpress create duplicate content?

2. anagham profile image59

Hey dellea.. I know..facebook and wordpress bring in huge amount of traffic to the hubs..thanks for the answer..

4. Aplethora23 profile image75
    Aplethora23posted 4 years ago

I use Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and my own Website.

Hey aplethora23.. facebook & pinterest does help to bring in traffic.. thanks for the answer..

5. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago

I do not do much to promote my hubs, but I still get views and make some money, and I am happy with that.

I know... I'm confused whether to  concentrate on writing hubs or promote my hubs on several other sites or do both of them .... Thanks  for the  answer.....

6. lovebuglena profile image87
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

I have an author page on Facebook and I also have a cooking page on Facebook. Whenever I create a hub I always post it to the respective page. Cooking hubs go to the cooking page and the rest of the hubs go to my author page. The links that I post to the Facebook pages show in the Twitter feed automatically. Other sites that I use to send traffic to (some of) my hubs are tumblr and pinterest. I sometimes use social bookmarking sites as well, though haven't done this in a while.

Thanks lovebuglena.. I'll concentrate on publishing more and more hubs, will then think about promoting the hubs..being active on hubpages forum may also help me...thanks for the answer...

7. bodyathletics profile image88
    bodyathleticsposted 4 years ago

I just write good articles and let society take care of the rest.

Ha! There you go..this is what I first thought about.. I think I need to believe this same thought now.. thanks a lot bodyathletics... will keep in mind about this...

8. eugbug profile image98
    eugbugposted 4 years ago

Pinterest, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious,Yahoo Answers, Askville, Redgage,Facebook and Twitter.
    To be honest though, most of my traffic is organic or from users visiting my Hubs from related hubs on HubPages.

working