jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Should the QAP Quality Bar be raised?

1. Mark Ewbie profile image87
    Mark Ewbieposted 4 years ago

Should the QAP Quality Bar be raised?

Currently we are supposed to aim for an 8 but a 6 is a pass.  Why not just go for it?  Set the bar to 8 - ignore the howls of complaint and get it over with.

2. d.william profile image75
    d.williamposted 4 years ago

I did not know there was a "quality bar".  Where does one find it?

1. Mark Ewbie profile image87
      Mark Ewbieposted 4 years agoin reply to this
    2. d.william profile image75
      d.williamposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the link. this helped tremendously. I guess i will have to do more exploring around the learning center.

3. melbel profile image97
    melbelposted 4 years ago

Can you tell what score a particular hub (one of our own) has?

1. lobobrandon profile image89
      lobobrandonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi melbel long time no see smile nope you can't as of now.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

I'm sure that will be next after these other changes have been completed.

5. To Start Again profile image79
    To Start Againposted 4 years ago

But how do we know that we got an eight or a six. Just because I think my hub is engaging and insightful and grammatically correct and has a clear point doesn't mean everyone else does. What if I think my hub is an eight but HP thinks it's a 5?

I say, set the bar at seven or eight or whatever but tell us what we score when it is below that special number. The QAP is a great idea and all but they need to do some tweaking. How can a hubber improve if they don't know the problems? And yes, I understand the issues associated with telling each hub what is wrong but I'm just saying an automated score in the email of the author would be helpful. I'm growing tired of all the 'why isn't my hub featured/what's wrong with it?' in the forums...

working