jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Adsense how to join?

1. Ronilo Blanca profile image67
    Ronilo Blancaposted 4 years ago

Adsense how to join?

How to join into google adsense program? and what are to criteria of the program prior in applying the adsenese?

2. pinto2011 profile image76
    pinto2011posted 4 years ago

Hi Ronilo! Congratulation for joining hubpages which gives us a chance to explore our writing skills while earning through various channels and one of them is Adsense. First write at least 10 hubs which you already have.  The next criteria is wait for six months, as I also waited that long because I am an Asian. Then apply for Adsense through hubpages by clicking on the "earning" icon and "configure" icon of Adsense. Fill the necessary details and wait for there reply. Even if they reject you the first time, you can apply with more contents after a few months and get selected. All the best.

1. Ronilo Blanca profile image67
      Ronilo Blancaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks pinto. Huh! 6 months is so long. lol. i thought i could a hunred hubs with in six months. lol just kidding. tnx

3. shielamaeparreno profile image73
    shielamaeparrenoposted 4 years ago

Hi Ronilo, there are already forums on this topic. You can check them if you want detailed answers. But in a nutshell, they say it takes at least 6 months for those who are in Asia regardless of how many stellar hubs you have; at least 30 featured hubs to be sure. Welcome to Hubpages!

4. liesl5858 profile image87
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

Hi! Ronilo, I have been here over three months with 24 featured hubs and I have google adsense. I applied after two months with less than twenty hubs and got it. I think you don't have to wait till six months if you write good quality hubs. Just follow what it says on the tutorials. Goodluck.

5. Dr. Haddox profile image82
    Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years ago

Hubpages provides us with a step-by-step approach to signing up for Adsense. It is a bit troublesome to go through the procedure for signing up for Adsense but it is do-able, if you will just "not give up." I found it a bit difficult to be truthful with you, even though I pride myself in being able to follow directions, being a physician.
    I hate paperwork, especially when it is not well designed to make it easy for those who have to follow the directions.
    Anyway, this is my thoughts on Adsense. I did not give you the information that you asked for because others will gladly flood your question page with answers. I am simply trying to encourage you to not give up.
    regards,
    Dr. Haddox

6. Ronilo Blanca profile image67
    Ronilo Blancaposted 4 years ago

Thank you for all of your answer guys, I think im not already qualified to google adsense. Im just newbie here on hubpages its my 13days here today. And i just have only 10 featured hubs here. I think this content is insufficient to be approve by google adsense. Thanks for your answer. Better luck next time to me..

1. Marian Designs profile image80
      Marian Designsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You can open a Google account and fill out a Google profile. You can open a Google Analytics account, which tells you various info about visitors to your site. The profile may get you new readers. Establish yourself with Google. It may help.

7. Marian Designs profile image80
    Marian Designsposted 4 years ago

Do a google search for "adsense" (don't type in the quotation marks. Click on the first result. Set up a google account. Then type adsense into the search field. You'll be taken through the steps to become an advertiser. Google requires you to have a pin number, which they will mail (snail mail) to you on a post card. Once you enter the pin number, you can get set up to be paid. Try that out and let me know if you run into any problems.

Cheers,
    Marian

8. joym7 profile image66
    joym7posted 4 years ago

You should have a website minimum 3 months old and you blog should have good unique content with a little traffic.

9. moronkee profile image75
    moronkeeposted 4 years ago

I was denied when I initially applied through my website. The reason was'' insufficient content.'' You can learn from my experience.

working