jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to make backup copies of hubs?

1. KL Klein profile image84
    KL Kleinposted 4 years ago

How to make backup copies of hubs?

Is there a good way to make backup copies of the hubs I've written, just in case? If anything were to happen to Hubpages one day, or to my account, I'd hate to lose what I've written.

Do any of you keep backups? If so, how do you do it?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I write all of my hubs on my computer in my word processing program. Then when I am satisfied with it, I copy and paste it into hub text capsules. That way I always have my work backed up on my computer.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I like to save the page as HTML. That way I have the formatting as well as the text. I'm using Google Chrome, so I go to the three lines at the top left of the page and scroll down to Save page as...

4. Savio Dawson profile image90
    Savio Dawsonposted 4 years ago

Hi KL Klein,

There are two things that you can do:

1. Write on A word document (if on windows) or an equivalent and then copy it on Hubpages.. .And if you do any changes on the Hub, update it back on this document on your PC. or laptop..... Otherwise, if you are one of those who write on Hubpages directly, then I suggest copy the content and paste on some document on your computer.

2. Once the hub has been published, right click on your hub directly and click on "Save as" and the entire page is saved on your computer..

Hope this helps.