How many views or hubs does it take to start getting paid?

1. hyperactivelime profile image64
    hyperactivelimeposted 4 years ago

How many views or hubs does it take to start getting paid?

2. jht1414 profile image89
    jht1414posted 4 years ago

There really is no definitive answer, because as long as your hubs are being read, you'll make money, however, honestly, not that much. Some people who publish maybe 100 hubs which all get at least decent traffic are able to make a substantial amount on this site, but for people just getting started, it can be slow going. I've been writing here for 2 years and I just received my first payout, however, that's mostly because I let the account just sit for a long time without writing new hubs or updating anything. In any case, just keep writing good hubs and the money will start to pile up.

3. susi10 profile image96
    susi10posted 4 years ago

Hi hyperactivelime,
    To give you a general idea, for every 1000 views you get, you will receive 2 to 3 dollars. This is called the CPM and varies from person to person. To get 1000 views a day, you will have to write about 60 to 140 hubs, but that is definitely not an exact specification. So, if you get 1000 views a day, you will get about 30,000 a month which will mean $60 to $90 a month. However, it can take months or even years to reach this point, if you want to hit payout every month. But, if you want to see some earnings coming in, try writing 2 hubs every week, or take the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge, this will boost your views and earnings.

I would recommend that you:
    Write 2 hubs a week, and do some keyword research using the Google Keywords Tool, pick keywords with low competition and high searches.
    It can take 6 to 9 months for hubs to 'mature'. Google likes older hubs so you will start seeing some decent search traffic in a few weeks to a few months.

I hope this answers your question! If you have any more just ask me!

Closed to reply

working