jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think choosing just one hub of the day is justified on hubpages?

1. rudra007 profile image89
    rudra007posted 4 years ago

Do you think choosing just one hub of the day is justified on hubpages?

I really think that at least 10 hubs must be selected as hubs of the day because I genuinly feel the writers here are doing great work and 2nd or 3rd best hubs also deserves equal viewership. What do you think?

2. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Yes I do agree that we should be allowed to choose at least 2 hubs for the hub of the day, most of the recipe hubs are good and well eriteen just like a recipe book

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Yes, I agree. But, what I want to know is how do a lot of these hubs get hub of the day? I mean c'mon, there are definitely some iffy picks going on. smile

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I disagree. I think that only one per day makes it a truly special and significant accomplishment and distinction. If there are 10 hubs of the day - then it loses something. It's a lot more challenging to get HOTD when you are competing with so many hubs - thus earning it is truly something to be proud of. 

the best hubs are already features prominently on topic pages - that gives plenty of recognition to otherwise great hubs that haven't made the HOTD cut.

5. rudra007 profile image89
    rudra007posted 4 years ago

I think out of hundreds of hubs posted daily  they can at least stamp top ten good hubs from different categories.

6. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I agree with Christin about picking one Hub per day. After all, it must be hard to pick that single one out of so many.

working