jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

What is the payout threshhold for amazon and how are payments made to hubbers?

1. Esther  Strong profile image85
    Esther Strongposted 4 years ago

What is the payout threshhold for amazon and how are payments made to hubbers?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

It depends on how Amazon pays you from the Amazon affiliate program.  HP does not pay you for Amazon sales.

Esther Strongposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for responding - I will need to check.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

My threshold is $10. I get paid by direct deposit.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 4 years ago

Amazon pays you for your Amazon Affiliates earnings.  If you opt to get an Amazon gift card, the payout is $10.  If you opt to receive a check, I believe the amount is $100.  I always opt for the gift card for Amazon payments since I am too impatient to wait for $100 in earnings.  As long as you order from Amazon, it makes a lot of sense to just use your earnings to go towards products you would ordinarily buy anyway.

1. Georgie Lowery profile image96
      Georgie Loweryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I take the gift card, too. Amazon gets a lot of my money anyway!

2. Esther  Strong profile image85

Thanks Jeannie - Goodness only knows how long it will take for me to reach the $100 threshold but given that I am in the UK it's probably my best option.

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 4 years ago

It depends somewhat on where you live. There's very little point for those who are not in the US to get paid in amazon.com vouchers because you can't download digital products and shipping is outrageously expensive.

I'm in the UK and get paid by cheque. The threshold is $100, but you can set it to higher amounts if you want to. Most UK banks accept foreign cheques - mine (Santander) charges £10 per cheque.

The best thing for you to do is to log into your amazon associates account and take a look at the payment options for you.

Many many thanks Susana - this is very pertinent advice as I too live in the UK.

2. Pollyanna Jones profile image96
      Pollyanna Jonesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! I too am in the UK and was wondering about this. Very helpful.

working