jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Were you aware just how many views a question can generate?

1. Faith Reaper profile image85
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Were you aware just how many views a question can generate?

I guess I have just never paid it much attention, as I was scrolling down the questions I had asked to make sure I had chosen "best" answer on all, then something jumped out at me for the first time and that is one question, which only had 8 answers, had almost 1,500 views!  I was just so surprised by this, and had not realized how asking questions can pump up one's view so much.  Do you have many questions that you have asked that have over 1,000 views or higher?

2. cleaner3 profile image75
    cleaner3posted 4 years ago

I have never asked any questions although many have crossed my mind.   the only questions I ask are In my poetic form , which  I like to do because everyone see's something different in a poem which begs the question.. What do they read into the words I wrote.?
    The words I write .. react in your heart
    some are dumb ..some are smart
    Why do words bring such pain ..
    although some are soft .. like the beautiful rain..
    Some are hot ..as a burning star
    some feel cold ..as a frozen bar
    keep my words... let them probe your soul
    whether it be a shiny diamond
    or a lump of coal

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, look at you with a 99 score there, you poet you! Well, there goes this question about views on a question out of the window now! LOL Guess I never noticed the views, just the amount of answers.  Thanks Michael for the poetic answer here!

3. The Frog Prince profile image77
    The Frog Princeposted 4 years ago

I reckon I haven't been paying attention either friend.

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, I am glad I am not the only one, TFP.  Yes, I just was looking at the amount of answers, then was so surprised as to how many do view the questions!

working