jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Was HubPages down for a bit today?

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Was HubPages down for a bit today?

I noticed I was receiving notifications up until 2:48 p.m and they stopped until 6:30 p.m.  What happened to the notifications?  Was there a problem today at HP?  Has anyone else experienced such today?  Thanks for answering.

2. Romeos Quill profile image79
    Romeos Quillposted 4 years ago

Didn't notice anything amiss from this end Faith Reaper ( even taking into account the time difference between you and I ).
    Sincerely,
    R.Q.

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Romeos, I wonder why I am not getting one email since 2:48 p.m. but if I go under my account, I see there are notifications right and left?  I reset my email, but still no notifications? I got the weekly HP one at 6:30 and that is it!

3. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

I had the same thing happen, only they just started about an hour ago at 10:00PM EST. I wasn't online at all, I just noticed that huge gap in e-mails.

Oh, thank you so much, Georgie Lowery!  Yes, I wasn't on-line during that time, but when I got home, I noticed a big gap of time of no HP emails coming in. Good to know, it was not just me!!!

4. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

I was on here reading from time to time during the afternoon and didn't notice anything different going on.  (I limit the notifications and e.mails anyway, so all I have to go on is whether the site appeared up during the afternoon.)

Hi Lisa, thanks for answering.  Yes, I probably need to set mine that way too, min are in the thousands.  Another hubber friend told me she noticed a block of time w/o any coming in too.

5. brakel2 profile image82
    brakel2posted 4 years ago

A notice came on that the site would be down for maintenance. I quickly stopped editing a hub.

Thanks, so much brake12, I was at work during that time I guess, but when I arrived home, I noticed then the lost hours of time.  I am glad you knew the answer!  Appreciate you.

Closed to reply

working