jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did you see Simone in the news?

1. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Did you see Simone in the news?

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/reddit- … 56844.html  What a surprise to see Simone on a news story about unconventional proposals.  Congrats to her and I hope she is doing well these days smile

2. Kathryn Stratford profile image88
    Kathryn Stratfordposted 4 years ago

I didn't see her on the news, but she shared it on Google Plus. Wow, I didn't realize she got "famous"! How cute! That was an awesome proposal.
    Thanks for sharing this with us, and have a good day.
    ~ Kathryn

3. kittythedreamer profile image97
    kittythedreamerposted 4 years ago

That's awesome! No, I didn't see her! I'll have to check it out. Gotta love Simone!

4. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

I just looked at the link above.  Looks like he got slammed for this, but who cares, guys propose at baseball games using the big board, with skywriting, all kinds of different ways.
    Congrats to the couple!

5. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

This was on the homepage of Yahoo last night, so they are mini-celebs from it. I don't understand the people complaining about how he did it.  Some people will find anything to weigh in on.  She was obviously happy with it and I think it was creative and fun. It was unusual enough to garner this type of national attention wink  So long as they are happy, I say more power to him.

6. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 4 years ago

That is super-cool. The negative response is typical of Redditors. They tend to be pretentious cads that bully people around to conform to their ideas of what's worthy or censure people for minor violations of their unwritten and absurd code.

At any rate, love the story, I think her fiance is smart and cool, it's good to see Simone in the news.

working