jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Is there a hubber, who receives 10,000 ore more hits a day regularly?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image35
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

Is there a hubber, who receives 10,000 ore more hits a day regularly?

2. srsddn profile image90
    srsddnposted 4 years ago

Not me, sunilkunnoth2012. I just crossed one fiftieth of this mark last month but I am glad there is progression. It is nice to hear someone crossing 10000. Theoretically, it is possible but let us wait for that Great Hubber who can inspire all of us to strive hard.

3. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

It would be interesting to hear from someone who gets that level of traffic. My goal is to hit 1,000 hits per day, which would be awesome. I am some way off, but progress has been made this year towards that goal. Lots more hubs need to be written to get there I feel!

4. Shadow Jackson profile image73
    Shadow Jacksonposted 4 years ago

I don't get it, but I'll be following this thread to see if anyone does. I read the testimonials on hub pages of the people making five figures a year from hubpages, but I wonder if that is still the case. I've visited some of their sites and some of them don't even have that many hubs up. However, the hubs they do have up are always quality. Some of them have hundreds of hubs up though so I can see where the money comes from.

1. Shadow Jackson profile image73
      Shadow Jacksonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yooo... Look up the lady that got 1 million hub views over a 5 year period. She wrote a hub about it. Her name is "ghost"-something. She has over a thousand hubs. In her hub she said she wrote a hub a day whenever she could.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I think anyone who *does* attract that amount of traffic is going to keep quiet for fear of content thieves stealing their stuff....

6. Patkay profile image90
    Patkayposted 4 years ago

I was at 1000, even 1500 untill when I do not know happened a few months back. I am now crawling at 400 a day. Let us see if someone is at 10K.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

Certainly not me! It would be interesting to know, who gets it.
    Interesting question Sunil and thanks for your congratulatory message!