jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

HubPages. How Many Followers do you have? How Many People do you follow?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

HubPages.  How Many Followers do you have?  How Many People do you follow?

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

Just over 300 followers and follow 1000-I follow people whose hubs I find interesting but that is my limit.  I cannot keep up with more than that

3. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 4 years ago

416 followers, and I follow around 100. I also only follow only what I can keep up with. Lately, I think I could follow 1000 and keep up with them. No one seems to be writing much.

4. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

I have 41 followers and follow 28 people (though I may add a few soon).  However, I also have 63 followers on my Facebook page.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

533 followers and I follow 107. I try to keep following down so that I am able to keep up with viewing and commenting on those I follow.

6. Karen Hellier profile image93
    Karen Hellierposted 4 years ago

I have 619 followers and I follow 355. I do find it hard to keep up with everyone though, but I do my best.

7. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image35
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

I have 118 followers and I am following 124.  I have a dream figure of gaining 1000 followers. I will keep a balance between the followers and following.  Some hubbers have a bad tendency that they never follow people back.  The decent practice is we should, as far as possible, follow back those who follow us. Some people have 1000 followers, but they follow just 100. It is bad practice and not an appreciable thing.