jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is earnings on HP is impossible ?

1. AUPADHYAY profile image39
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

Is earnings on HP is impossible ?

I have just wrote 202 hubs and more than 85 percent of these hubs are featured. In spite of these facts, my earning is just below $0.60. I have made lots of efforts. I don't know which is going wrong.

2. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

It is possible with regular participation, I received my cheque last month of $50 was a great feeling.   be active on HP daily.

AUPADHYAYposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your answer DDE, but in spite of regular uploading my new hubs and also continuous participation on HP, I am unable to understand what wrong is being done by me ?

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 4 years ago

It is possible to earn money on HubPages, but your hubs have to pull in traffic.  It helps to write hubs that include topics that people search for on Google.  The more people search and find your hubs, the more traffic you will get and the more revenue you will earn.  It also helps to promote your hubs using social media, such as Twitter or Facebook.  Good luck to you!

Thanks for your answer jeannieinabottle, in spite of writing so many featured hubs, views about 5K, using facebook, twitter, pinterest on my hubs, regular participation on HP, I am unable to know what is going wrong with me ?

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

It has been for me. I have been here 3 years with all featured hubs and not yet made enough for a payout EVER.  I will admit that I know nothing about and do not play the SEO game, I write because I want to and enjoy it--I don't do it for a business.

Try Bubblews.com I have been there two months and reached payout 3 times.  Only 400 characters are required per article so it is a pleasure to read and support other writers there.

Thanks duffsmom, for your answer, I think I should also join the bubblews.com. Thanks for sharing.

working