jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Does anyone know how a hub score can jump from 82 to 87 in 1 hour?

1. Ranzi profile image82
    Ranziposted 4 years ago

Does anyone know how a hub score can jump from 82 to 87 in 1 hour?

2. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

I think it depends upon the followers. More followers can even make you jump to top slot but followers have to be responded regularly.

1. Ranzi profile image82
      Ranziposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Really, I didn't know that. But no I don't have new followers. Thanks for your answer smile

3. WryLilt profile image90
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Scores are meaningless and worthless. They achieve very little other than push spam lower on the site.

The numbers you need to watch are traffic and earnings smile

4. Marsha Musselman1 profile image85
    Marsha Musselman1posted 4 years ago

I've heard that new articles can push your numbers lower for a bit, so then after the articles are here a while the numbers will go back up. I don't know how quickly that will happen, though.

Have you had your score dip recently, or have you posted new articles recently? That may be the answer.

1. Ranzi profile image82

Yes that's what I heard also, that's why I found it strange that after I published an article yesterday they went up dramatically within an hour . I've never really cared about scores, I was just curious and found it strange. Thanks for your answer

2. purpleshadow13 profile image96
      purpleshadow13posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think this is true. My initial score was 89 (it's my first hub actually) and after I published my second hub, I noticed my score went down to 87-2 notches lower. I hope it will soon go back up though...thanks for this answer.

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Oh, the great mysteries of hubpages. Aren't they just divine. Actually, no one really knows why.

1. Ranzi profile image82

haha okay thanks for trying

6. ClarkSteveB profile image82
    ClarkSteveBposted 4 years ago

The intrawebs are a living, organic, and fluid phenomenon. Just examine Google Trends for an example. If one of your hubs happens to coincide, then you could skyrocket along with that trend.

working