jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Google AdSense.

1. jgs profile image71
    jgsposted 4 years ago

Google AdSense.

Google AdSense states that I need to place an ad code on a live page of website. My second hub is loaded with ads. What is Google talking about?

2. JKSophie profile image75
    JKSophieposted 4 years ago

For HubPages, we don't have to do anything but to enable adsense through the affiliate setting but you'll need to have an adsense code by signing up thru Google Adsense.  Once you have your own code, go to your HubPages My Earnings Settings.  Click on Help and it will show you how you can insert the code.  If you have a website other than HubPages, you can add adsense products like adsense for content, adsense for search, or adsense for feeds.  You can check my hub explaining how to insert the code in your website.  http://jksophie.hubpages.com/hub/How-to … og-webpage

3. bestcattree profile image81
    bestcattreeposted 4 years ago

JKSophie is correct. Hubpages already implements our ad code on our pages. You will want to add your Google Adsense code to the Earnings page under the my account selection here on hubpages. It will be the portion under Google affiliate code to make sure your code is being used on your hubs. If you have any questions feel free to ask smile !

4. jgs profile image71
    jgsposted 4 years ago

I do not yet have a Google AdSense account. I do not have a Goggle account number. Google stated my hub content is insufficient and to write them back at a later date.

If this is the case, why are ads appearing in my second article?

1. petepr profile image60
      peteprposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think Ads will still appear regardless, unless you disable them in your settings.

working