jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How can I get my Hubpages referral URL?

1. iamgoutam profile image41
    iamgoutamposted 4 years ago

How can I get my Hubpages referral URL?

2. missolive profile image95
    missoliveposted 4 years ago

Scroll to the bottom of your profile or hub you are wanting to share, click, "link to this page" and simply copy and paste the URL. It will already include your referral tracker.

Note, you can create new trackers by going to your account's page and clicking "referral trackers" in your sidebar. Several of us have created hubs on how to do this and the learning center also has instructions.
    Hope this helped, MO

1. iamgoutam profile image41
      iamgoutamposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh, my God...I couldn't find it..........

Anyway so many thanks for your help.

3. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

I haven't tried Miss Olive's way, but I always forget the url of my hubs.  The fastest way for me is google my article's title with my hub name. Bingo bango there it is.  It's as if your the reader instead of the author. (Make sure you're out of hubpages just to be sure you're capturing the right url and not the editing url).  Then just highlight and paste to wherever you want it to go.  If you're on FB, just put the url in first and then you can comment. When you put it in the space first in FB, you'll see the picture of your hub pop right up.  Then comment.  If you do it the other way around, sometimes just the url shows without the image.  But I'll have to check Missolvie's way. With this way, you don't even have to go to hubpages to get it.  Often I think, oh, I want to post such and such and I'm not even signed on to hubpages. Cheerio

working