jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

What is comment level?

1. monic-alang profile image79
    monic-alangposted 4 years ago

What is comment level?

Can you guide me what is comment level and how to increase?

2. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

I'm a level 3 commenter.
    Check out this hub from Goody; http://goody7.hubpages.com/hub/Tips-on-getting-tho
    It explains all of the different accolades and levels in brief.
    You get higher levels according to how good your comments are (interesting and insightful) as well as how many and how often you comment.

monic-alangposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Borsia, it was nice to read your answer but unfortunately your provided source is 404. can you re-answer it?

2. Borsia profile image44
      Borsiaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I see that the comment for some reason didn't carry over the full link. I don't know why, tried it again with the same problem. Go to help / "accolades" look for Goody7 "tips on accolades"

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Basically, commenter level is when you post comments on people's hubs frequently, and have very insightful and helpful things to say. Because the site itself can't judge a quality post, it's up to Hub authors to reply to them, and then start a discussion. This makes it more about quantity of comments, but if you get reported for spam or the posts get deleted, then this will affect your commenter level.

It's also worth noting that if you're inactive from HubPages for a certain period of time, your commenter level will decrease. I was once a lv.5 commenter but after being away for a few months, it dropped down to level 2. The accolade also changes when you rank up or down.

Don't worry too much about comment level is because if you use it to judge posters, you're not judging them for the right reasons. It's just something for ego and regular commenting, and doesn't really do much for you other than get a few accolades.

Dose our comment level help us to increase our hubber score? Actually the main part is hubber score I wish to become 90+ in hubber. Have you any idea how can I increase???

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
      JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Comment level doesn't increase with Hubscore, no. Just make regular quality articles, and get involved in questions/answers to increase HubScore. That's how I keep mine above 90, but doesn't really matter - it's been above 90 for a year now.

3. monic-alang profile image79

Aha thanks for proper support i'll keep answering & helping others. Thanks again smile

working