jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I Have 19 featured hubs but but my Adsense account is not getting approved.

1. helcia profile image59
    helciaposted 4 years ago

I Have 19 featured hubs but but my Adsense account is not getting approved.

2. cuttler profile image60
    cuttlerposted 4 years ago

It takes patience and dedication. I waited close to 10 months to get mine. so don't give up. Concentrate on writing good articles with rich content. depending on the content you write and your geographical location, you should have it in no time

3. Martin VK profile image75
    Martin VKposted 4 years ago

Hey, I am with you! 19 featured hubs too, but cannot get approved yet. Guess we will need more hubs!

4. Anil and Honey profile image65
    Anil and Honeyposted 4 years ago

If you are an European you can get it simply, write good and funny hubs. spend at least two hours for hubs

5. sujithbeta profile image74
    sujithbetaposted 4 years ago

You have good articles and also you are here for more than 1 year so there is no reason for withdrawal. But this happens often to most of the people. I have also faced the same problem. What I have done is applying again and again. After 8 submissions i got a hosted adsense account(Same as normal adsense account but cannot be used for websites). In the mean time you can write some more articles.
    So i suggest you to apply again and again till you reach your goal.

6. profile image0
    epsonok0posted 4 years ago

You have a lot of poetry and recipe hubs maybe that is the cause. I am not knocking them but google is a very picky thing.

7. bestcattree profile image80
    bestcattreeposted 4 years ago

I looked over your hubs and while you have 19 great hubs, some of them are poems. Adsense requires more content to get approved. It took me 20 hubs with 1000 + words each to get approved. Your hubs are very good though so if you keep writing you will get there! Good luck smile