jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you think writing hub is easy?

1. kknde profile image60
    kkndeposted 4 years ago

Do you think writing hub is easy?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Once I get rolling on a Hub I usually finish it fairly quickly... my main problem is finding the time to sit down and write it.

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Depends on my mood, really. I used to write a load of Hubs in a day and publish them one every few, but I'd get burnt out very quickly and stop writing for some time. But with other times, I tend to be very slow working on one Hub, trying to be articulate and get all the research I need.

For the most part, yes, writing Hubs is easy. Trying to make them different to each other with language styles, moods and the like is the hard part.

4. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

For some, yes.  For me....no.  I thoroughly research my hub topic & create content that people will want to read.  Not junk and horrible stuff that others write.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I think the actual writing is the easy part. Most of the time I know what I want to say before I start the hub so it flows. For me, the hardest part is finding good videos to use to illustrate the points I'm making.

6. Jason Matthews profile image92
    Jason Matthewsposted 4 years ago

I would say that for the most part, writing hubs is not easy. It can take a lot of time and effort to publish a quality hub. However, just because this can be challenging doesn't mean that it isn't fun. I enjoy writing and creating quality content helps me to improve my writing and professional skills.

That said, there can be times when words just flow and writing a hub can be fairly easy. Ultimately, I think the difficulty depends on the particular hub and situation of the writer.

7. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

Good question! For me, the action of actually writing a hub is easy. The hard parts for me are finding the time to write them, creating the data and pictures for the hub and coming up with ideas for new hubs.

Once I have an idea for a hub I research it and think about it until I think it has reached critical mass (in other words I think there is enough to write about to make a good hub). That for me is the time consuming part.

Then I go on to designing the examples and creating the pictures which can also take a long time (in some cases days).

The final part of actually writing takes only a few hours. Editing, proofing and uploading take a few more. It is a labour of love though and a process I enjoy thoroughly.

8. myefforts profile image81
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

I think writing hub is the easy part. The actual and difficult part is to select a topic to write on, spare time to compile the data, put everything together. Once everything is available along with time, I just start writing and do not stop until the hub is complete.

9. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 4 years ago

It is easy to write a hub meeting the standards here is easy to follow and put together, time, patience and a mind to w rite make sit all easy

10. janshares profile image95
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Writing the hub is easy. Putting the hub together is easy. As others have said, finding the time to do it is very difficult, as I am wearing many hats at any given time. The hardest part for me is finding the right images to enhance the article. Unless I use my own pics, I'm a stickler for finding the best images on line. It can take me hours to search and find the right one.

working