jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Where did Polls go on our Profile Page?

1. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

Where did Polls go on our Profile Page?

Just noticed today that I can't see the responses from readers to the Poll capsules I have added to my hubs. Does anyone know where they have been moved to? I enjoy keeping a track of the results as they allow me to understand my readers better.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I cannot answer your question because I never saw it on the profile. I always viewed (not edited) my Hub and went to the Poll and just clicked on "See results without voting". It shows you the results.

You may also go to 'MyAccount' page and click on feedback and then select a capsule and it allows you to check polls but it is a slow way of doing the same thing.

1. Glenn Stok profile image100
      Glenn Stokposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That only shows a list of hubs that have the poll capsule. I think the feature to actually see all poll results from one place was removed when HubPages also removed the graph feature set week.

3. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

Thanks for your reply. It is a shame that they have made it more difficult to see the results of your polls. I only started adding them because of their Style Tips, so to make them harder for us to monitor seems a little self defeating as I am now less likely to add them now I can't see the results.

4. Greensleeves Hubs profile image98
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 4 years ago

I agree. I think the polls were viewable as a group on the 'My Account' page, and this facility does seem to have gone, which is annoying. Worse still, the graph of traffic also appears to have gone, depriving us of an easy way to assess whether the trend in our traffic over the months is up or down

working