jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How long our hubs will remain in hubpages.com

1. profile image10
    saisarannagaposted 4 years ago

How long our hubs will remain in hubpages.com

It is evident that we access the hubpages from the servers. I would like to know, how long our hubs will remain in those servers?

2. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

You are correct, HubPages would store our pages either on a server or on a cloud somewhere. Our hubs will be stored for as long as there is a HubPages (which is hopefully ages) and you keep them there. There is no age limit on hubs that I know of it that is what is concerning you.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

I had joined HP for 3 years. Up till today, my articles are still at HP. As long you don't delete them, I am sure your hubs will remain here forever.

4. aravindb1982 profile image82
    aravindb1982posted 4 years ago

Well, more than an answer, I would like to expand on this question here. A look at the figures show that the number of writers here is gradually shrinking - and shrinking quite fast. Less than an year ago, there were at least 1.5 lakh (150 thousand) writers here. Today that number has fallen to somewhere in the 70,000s.

So, I would like to expand on this question on how long would it be before Hubpages decides that the number is not profitable enough and decide to shut shop? 1-2 staff members too have left the company in the past few months.