jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I can't seem to get Google AdSense to accept me? I try to write engaging topics

1. tmcphail1 profile image76
    tmcphail1posted 4 years ago

I can't seem to get Google AdSense to accept me?  I try to write engaging topics.

What am I doing wrong?   Is that the only way to get paid on the site?

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
    Phyllis Doyleposted 4 years ago

Greetings, Trinell, and welcome to HubPages. You have only been here for 5 days and have written 9 hubs -- that is good. I think you have to be here a while longer  to be approved for AdSense. Click on 'help' on the black bar above and scroll down to ' I have questions about affiliate settings and ads (including Google AdSense).' Then scroll down to the next section and click on the appropriate question. You should find some answers there.
    http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/
    Also, you will want to sign up for HubPages Earnings, maybe Amazon and eBay affiliate accounts, too.

1. panpan1972 profile image79
      panpan1972posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Your answer helped me too! Thanks!

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
      Phyllis Doyleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are most welcome, panpan1972.

3. tmcphail1 profile image76
      tmcphail1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

One thing was my website wasnt complete another not enough text

3. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Hello!!! Welcome to hub pages. I know earnings, can be something you want to jump right into. However, with Hub pages it takes a little time. For most people you need at least 20 quality hubs. Depending on how such you actually write in your hubs, may very the amount. Just be patient. Take a couple weeks, and get your nest made. The bigger and better its built the easier it will be. It took me several tries before I got approved. Gofor 15-20 then try again. We all start out at the bottom here.

1. tmcphail1 profile image76
      tmcphail1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

thank you the extra motivation to just keep plugging alone.  so you saying don't change what I have just build upon it and wait a little longer before submitting another request right.  Is there anything special I need to do with my webpage though?

2. profile image0
      cjaroszposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Just keep writing more hubs. If you want to add to those you have you can. You don't have to do anything to your webpage. Just keep writing. This site is about writing. The more you write, the Bette you will do!!!!

working