Can I add Amazon Associates links/banners to Hubs in addition to the Amazon caps

1. SpaceShanty profile image96
    SpaceShantyposted 4 years ago

Can I add Amazon Associates links/banners to Hubs in addition to the Amazon capsule provided by HP?

I see Amazon has a promotion for Amazon Prime, paying $10 for each sign up but you must use special links provided by Amazon, can I add these to my Hubs?

2. itknol profile image81
    itknolposted 4 years ago

Hello SpaceShanty!

Taking advantage of that would most likely cause you to write an overly promotional hub that includes affiliate links. That is in violation of the HubPages' terms of service.

Also, knowing that HubPages is affiliated with Amazon in some way, I would add that they won't allow you to send referrals directly to Amazon. Those referrals have to pass through HubPages first, which is the reason we are provided with an Amazon content capsule.

If HubPages weren't benefiting from all that then all the rules for affiliate links would be something like "Amazon and Ebay links only. No more than 2 per page".

p.s. No hate to HubPages here - everyone needs as many possible income streams as possible.

1. SpaceShanty profile image96
      SpaceShantyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I know affiliate links to sites like Clickbank is probably not encouraged but, unlike Squidoo Hubbers are the affiliate, not HP.

working