jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

What earns you more? Adsense or HubPages?

1. Rui Carreira profile image88
    Rui Carreiraposted 4 years ago

What earns you more? Adsense or HubPages?

I mean, what earns you more money, the HubPages revenue on site or the Adsense revenue you get from your HubPages articles?

2. Bradleyblogspot7 profile image60
    Bradleyblogspot7posted 4 years ago

From what I can gather the Adsense im new at this too.

3. Diana Lee profile image85
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

I think Hubpages ads are more profitable, but it's a slow process.  My best month was with earnings from Ebay capsules. They add theses all together for a payout.  The threshold is $50.  I've only seen it once.  It is discouraging I know, but this is a good place to practice.

4. Lisawilliamsj profile image84
    Lisawilliamsjposted 4 years ago

I have had Adsense for four years, and never had a payout. I have had one $50.00 payout from HubPages, since it they started their program.

5. ktnptl profile image85
    ktnptlposted 4 years ago

I think it's adsense for hubs. I started earning a small pinches everyday now and it's mostly from ad sense.

1. Rui Carreira profile image88
      Rui Carreiraposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Interesting... I earn a lot more with HubPages ads...

6. Geniusknight profile image81
    Geniusknightposted 4 years ago

Hubpages earns you more then Adsense thanks to ebay and amazon associations ! smile

7. William15 profile image90
    William15posted 4 years ago

Hubpages by far. Most of my traffic is internal, however, and we don't typically click on each other's ads...

8. myefforts profile image81
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

For me, hubpages ads work better than adsense.

9. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

For me, Hubpages by a mile. I do earn from Adsense but am nowhere near my first payout with them. Amazon is a poor third for me and I have not signed with Ebay as I don't want to have more ads in my page.

10. Writer Fox profile image59
    Writer Foxposted 4 years ago

The HubPages Ad Program is by far the better earner for me and I make hundreds of dollars per month from that with very few Hubs.  My personal AdSense account for HubPages doesn't pay that much by comparison, but it still pays.

The difference is that the HP Ad Program covers more ads and I think HP is able to negotiate with advertisers in a way that the individual Hubber cannot.  (Amazon pays well for me, too, and I barely use eBay because the auctions are over so quickly and you have to keep maintaining a product list for those capsules.)

11. Victoria Anne profile image97
    Victoria Anneposted 4 years ago

I make far more money with HubPages than Adsense, for example last month I made $125 with HubPages but only $9 with Adsense. Although I do remember reading that you earn a more substantial amount with Adsense if you turn off the HubPages ads completely. It's just not a gamble I have wanted to take so far.