jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Why did you choose hubpages over squidoo?

1. Doc Young profile image71
    Doc Youngposted 4 years ago

Why did you choose hubpages over squidoo?

2. profile image0
    Alen Ostovicposted 4 years ago

I never tried Squidoo (although I made an account) and I don't know, to me it seems like Hubpages has a more user-friendly environment than Squidoo

3. Jasmeetk profile image82
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

I tried squidoo and published a lens as well, but there was no traffic on my lens. I tried to connect with other writers over there but I didn.t get how to connect with others and then I left it.
    I agree with #Alen Ostovic, hubpages is more user friendly. It took me an few hours to uderstand it.

Doc Youngposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your response.  I appreciate it.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Mainly due to HP's ease of use. I tried Squidoo and it seemed like it was twice as much work to put up an article.
    I put up one piece there and got no feedback from the community or traffic, so I decided to stick with HP.

Thanks for your help and input. It is greatly appreciated as I am looking at moving back into writing.
      (For all the responded, I tried to cut and paste the same response as I appreciate all that did reply, but HP does not allow it.  Thanks to all.)

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 4 years ago

I only published a few lenses on Squidoo, but it seemed like twice the work for half the pay. I've done pretty well on Hubpages in the past, and am slowly regaining momentum as I edit my old hubs to meet new standards. I can't even remember how to log into my Squidoo account.

Thanks for your help and input.  I appreciate your input.

Closed to reply

working