How to Know How Much Money Each Hub/Article is Making

1. medicalhub profile image76
    medicalhubposted 4 years ago

How to Know How Much Money Each Hub/Article is Making

My AdSense account is active and I can see daily earnings on it through 100+ hubs that have been published. What I want to know is is there any way through which I can the amount of money each article/hub is generating. Reason behind it is that all the hubs have been written be and my brother. To divide the revenue, it would be helpful if there was any way to know how much money each article is making.

2. sparkleyfinger profile image90
    sparkleyfingerposted 4 years ago

Use the page views to help... It would be a long process, but divide the page views by the total number of views on all hubs then multiply by 100 to get a percentage share. That's all I can really think of! I'd also maybe think of getting your own pages? You can take down hubs written by your brother and transfer them to a new page? Or vice versa.

3. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

The simplest way to do this would be to take each of the hubs that you write and:

- Multiply the page views by .60 to get the impressions
    - Multiply the impressions by the overall CPM
    - Finally divide by 1,000 (as CPM is cost per thousand impressions)

If you used Excel then it would not be too laborious. If you wanted to be as exact as possible, you could use the daily CPMs from HubPages but that would increase the amount of calculations needed. Basically, as long as you and your brother agree to the split then it is all good.

working