When can I expect payment from Hubpages to Paypal?

1. ktnptl profile image87
    ktnptlposted 3 years ago

When can I expect payment from Hubpages to Paypal?

So I had more than $50 at the end of January 2014. So I expected payment to my Paypal account in February. But I still did not have any transaction to my Paypal accout from Hubpages. I have connected my Paypal account correctly in Hubpages. Is there anything I am missing? How can I be in contact with Hubpages to make sure everything is right and will get my payment?
    It's almost $100 by now. Please help.

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 3 years ago

If you had $50 at the end of January and did not receive payment on February 28th, you may want to contact HubPages support. Try this link: http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Did you have $50 by January 28th? If not, you won't receive payout. The last 3 days of January (29th, 30th, and 31st) go into the next payout which has to add up to $50 including Feb. So even when you know you have more than $50 in your account, it depends on when you earned it. Receiving payout is generally a month behind the time you actually earned it. I hope this is helpful and not more confusing. It's still a bit confusing to me so check the Learning Center for clarification.

working