jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why is it that people have been commenting on my unpublished hubs?

1. kiddiecreations profile image91
    kiddiecreationsposted 3 years ago

Why is it that people have been commenting on my unpublished hubs?

I thought others couldn't see them yet? When I start a hub, I sometimes choose the "save unpublished" option. But then, the other day, I noticed that someone commented on my unfinished hub, even though it said "This hub is not published. Only you can see it." How can others find it, if that is the case? I'd like to finish them first, before people start commenting lol

2. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

Yikes, that is strange! Did you go under your account statisics where all of your hubs are listed to make sure it is not published? The title will show up in red letters if it is not published. One time I grouped an unpublished hub with my other hubs under the same category and although it was unpublished, and was showing up under published hubs as either my next or previous hubs, but I do not know if someone clicked on it that they could see it or not. As soon as I saw that, I removed back to not being in a group until after I actually published it.

3. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 3 years ago

That's strange. I've never had that happen. Are you sure they are unpublished?

4. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

How strange is that. What I find when I am about to publish a hub is that I have 1 or 2 views even if I have chosen "save unpublished" option. That means I have not publish my hubs yet but someone had a look at it already. Unless it is the Editors checking on it but it registers on my stats. I don't mind but I want to finish it first before publishing.

5. Camille Harris profile image
    Camille Harrisposted 3 years ago

Hi Kiddiecreations!

That is strange. What is the title of the Hub you're referring to? The most recent comment I see in your account is on your "How to Create An Easy Popsicle Stick Puzzle for Toddlers" Hub, which is currently published.