jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Quick ways to bump a hub score up a few points?

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image93
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 4 years ago

Quick ways to bump a hub score up a few points?

When you guys get a score that is a little lower than you would like on one of your hubs, do you edit it to bump up the score? Do you let it sit and wait to see if the score changes? Or do you just do nothing, move on, and start working on something new?

If you do make small changes to your lower scoring hubs, what do you focus on? Backlinks? Including more info? Taking info out? Reformatting? Thanks!

2. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

Its a bit like juggling isn't it? I tend to share them a lot on twitter etc, and hope for the best. If that doesn't work then I will go back and edit them.

3. mistonja profile image60
    mistonjaposted 4 years ago

Just share it on social medias. You must have Facebook or Twitter or even Instagram. Just put it up there and hope for the best smile

4. UpixxIndustries profile image47
    UpixxIndustriesposted 4 years ago

For me, it just depends on if I am really that disappointed about the score.  If it is a hub that I really want to have a higher score for then yes I will attempt to edit it for higher score.  However since the majority of my hubs are all about traffic and entrepreneurship, there really isn't much to do that I can do on HP.

5. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

Edit them with new Info (content) to keep them updated as recent and current as possible. Also try adding new/more photos or videos.

6. melodyj profile image61
    melodyjposted 4 years ago

I basic override it with moving on to something new.

working