jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Who uses Amazon but has regrets, or bad luck, with it?

1. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Who uses Amazon but has regrets, or bad luck, with it?

2. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

I get a few clicks but no sales, I cant figure out how or what to sell or include in my hubs to get sales. I wish I did.

The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well, I am wondering about joining but I do know there is a box to check off your choices of ads when you sign up. Did you see this http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/crea … te-account - You can also add new items to capsule.

3. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

I haven't tried it yet, as from what I have heard it could just suck up too much of my time and effort.

That is what I heard too, but I hear both ways so...

4. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 3 years ago

EDIT: Oops! Didn't realise this was about HubPages' Amazon; thought it was just Amazon in general!

Do not worry, I did not realize that I had left out one simple word and not made it clear as to what I was asking.

5. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Perhaps I did not make my question clear - I deeply apologize - one or two words may have corrected this if I had thought it out. I was questioning the use of the ads to increase income; unless people have any drawbacks/problems with it.

6. isharkbait profile image94
    isharkbaitposted 3 years ago

I have several hubs that have links to products on Amazon. I have made around $10ish from them. Given how much I have made from hubapages that isn't too much. But, that $10 allowed me to reach the threshold for payout. Every now and then I will see that people have bought something off of my link. But, I wouldn't recommend driving yourself crazy trying to find the perfect product on Amazon.

I am only trying to find out if it is worth it to use Amazon ads of any type. I started with Google ads - they did not make much. I added HP ads, they do. They are saying to add Amazon.

Closed to reply

working