jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Is the number "13" brings us Good luck or Bad luck ?

1. creativedoc profile image60
    creativedocposted 4 years ago

Is the number "13" brings us Good luck or Bad luck ?

What do you think about number "13" ? Have you ever postponed some important work because of  number '13". For Example: Crucial meeting about your Business. Do we need really believe the impact number "13" either Positively or Negatively ? Please share your opinion about number 13.

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

There are times I say I've been lucky or unlucky, but I use it simply as a figure of speech. I don't believe in the superstitions that have to do with numbers, objects, or situations. In my mind, people who associate their "bad luck" with the number 13 (or anything else) are only doing so because they don't want to accept the fact they messed up their own situation. Accidents happen. Business deals go bad. People get killed. Just because it happens on the 13th day of the month or the 13th floor of a building doesn't mean it had anything to do with the number 13. The same things are happening to other people on other dates and on other floors.

1. creativedoc profile image60
      creativedocposted 4 years agoin reply to this

yes i do agree with your opinion that people target some specific numbers especially "13" just because they don't want to accept the fact as you said. Even some universities are showing much interest on the subject "Numerology".

3. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 4 years ago

Could be unlucky. Going by current events, this has turned out to be one of the unluckiest years in a long time for a lot of people all around the globe. And it's not over yet!

4. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 4 years ago

I know that 13 is always a good number for me. When I was in school, I had index number 13 in class. I did very well for school examinations. It is definitely positive with me when it comes to 13.

5. PoeticFailosophy profile image57
    PoeticFailosophyposted 4 years ago

Would you rather have 12 donuts or 13? Would you rather have 14 spiders in your house or 13?  13 is a very good number.

6. myefforts profile image82
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

I don't believe that a number could be a symbol of being lucky or unlucky. Everything depends on one's efforts. The famous quote is 'man is the architect of his own fate'.