Do you believe in luck? Good or bad.
I don't believe in luck, good or bad, I believe things happen for a reason and we need to figure out why it happened. What's your thoughts?
Yes, I do believe in luck and the circumstances forced me to do so. If 75% is in your hands then remaining 25% is in the hands of luck
I believe in luck but I believe in my deeds more. As I know that my deeds are making my luck. And in my opinion, one should work first. Yes, I agree sometimes our luck creates hurdle in the way of our success, but we can overcome it by our hard work and continuous efforts.
I believe in karma ... what you will do today will reflect tomorrow.
Like in hubpages, if we will add good contents and contribute to the hub community than our score will increase.
Jack Nicklaus once said "The more I practice the luckier I get" lol. Good point anumpa.
I believe that sometimes we all receive better than we deserve or expect. Call it luck unless, like me, you want to credit God's Omnipotence and Omniscience and call it "His favor."
When we receive less than we deserve or expect, it might be a matter of time before we realize that it was also "His favor" in a package we didn't like.
I know you physicists, philosophers, religio-centric moralists will likely cringe when I say the following, which I myself don't believe IN THEORY! - but that all the empirical evidence *I* have encountered - seems to indicate a VERY unbalanced reality - at least as I perceive it.
In other words. I believe in bad luck, yet I do not believe in good luck. Disease - "bad luck" at the most innocuous description - and not the fault or responsibility of the beholder.
Finding a $20 bill in your sofa. Good luck? Nope. Because you or somebody else had to lose it first.
That right there - the whole bad/good relationship is one I clung to for YEARS, even wearing a yin/yang chain around my neck proclaiming belief in and (oh brother!) understanding of this complex philosophy/belief system.
But, as the years fly and the tension builds, I ain't holding on to faith that the good will catch up with the bad. I'm calling it as I see it as it is TODAY.
I do not believe in good luck. I *KNOW* there is bad luck.
I think things happen because of circumstance. If circumstance can equate to "everything happens for a reason" then I would buy that argument, maybe.
I believe "good luck" happens each time you work hard towards your goals
Feng Shui tells us we can change our earthly luck.
Even if you do not believe in it, it is can help you to change, why not? I have seen many people having their lucks change for the better by following and doing simple things.
So, yes! I do believe in luck. Whether good or bad will depend on what you do or did.
I think that this is like a journey in life. Sometimes we get bad luck even though we did good and good luck when we did not do so well.
I believe bad things come in 3, but yes i also think things happen for a reason. x
I believe the luck you have depends on your attitude. Be positive and genuine and diligent and luck will come your way. Bad luck can happen for seemingly no reason at all (Bad things happen to good people sometimes).
I don't know... but now i am starting to believe I have bad luck in love... lol
Sometime I do believe in luck, if you are lucky today, you are definitely lucky and your energy and aura are so powerful but if you are bad luck today, just calm it is difficult to be on top, that is destiny, whatever you do on that particular day if you are really bad luck no way......
by pmorries 5 years ago
Can't bad things just happen? Or, do bad things happen for a reason?Some people act like it is one's own fault that one gets cancer (e.g., not eating right) or getting robbed (one acted like a victim) or even for suffering a natural disaster (for putting out a negative vibe). What do you think and...
by ii3rittles 6 years ago
Why do bad things happen to people that don't deserve it?
by RanaKm 12 months ago
I have a very bad luck in my life.... I do believe in the existence of luck but not in my life ....Unfortunately, I hope I'm the only one because I don't want others to experience the same things that I have been/am experiencing.
by Nrjsh 7 years ago
Does bad luck and good luck really happens?
by Amy DeMarco 6 years ago
Do you believe in karmaDo things happen for a reason? Is your life the way it is because of your previous actions or is it all random?
by LAURENS WRIGHT 4 years ago
How do you break a "family curse" or "streak of bad luck" ?Many people go through life with things handed to them on a silver platter and some have to claw for each little tidbit that they get. Why is it some people have what is "called good luck" while others go...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|