Is it possible to block updates from certain users on HubPages?

1. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Is it possible to block updates from certain users on HubPages?

There is a feature on facebook that lets you hide updates from specific users and I was wondering if something similar was possible here. Just so that it wouldn't show hubs, forums and questions on my personal feed from that specific user. I think it would be really helpful to avoid spammers and internet trolls for our sanity.

2. Elsie Hagley profile image64
    Elsie Hagleyposted 3 years ago

I don't know much about this as I haven't been here long.
    If you unfollow the person you don't want to have updates from wouldn't that stop you from having them on your feed.

Also don't we only have updates from the forum that we take part in, as we can stop having updates as soon as we uncheck the box on that forum update.

I will be interested in this question also as it's away to get to know things quickly as there is so much in the learning tab of HubPages.

3. MizBejabbers profile image91
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

I haven't checked into blocking feeds from a specific user, but I have unfollowed a couple of hubbers who were really cluttering up my feeds with much ado about nothing. Also on the notification email there used to be a place for no longer getting feeds from a particular hub. I have checked those a few times when I felt like they had run the course of interest, but I still wanted to follow the hubber. You can also check the "unfollow" button on the comments section of hubs that will unfollow that hub but not the author.

working