Can a person earn money online, who don't have any technical skills?

1. soniaporocha profile image60
    soniaporochaposted 3 years ago

Can a person earn money online, who don't have any technical skills?

Internet is not only to search and gain knowledge, It also became a way to earn money. So a person , who don’t have any type of technical skills, he also can make money online.

2. liesl5858 profile image87
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I don't think you have to have technical skills to earn money online but you can learn as well whilst writing here. Hubpages opened me to a lot of doors on online writing. I only know basic computing not a lot but I tend to learn new things as I go along like how to use my built-in laptop microphone to do a job that I thought I can't do on I do Tagalog to English translation job on I never know I have a built-in microphone in my laptop, so yes I am writing online and learning great things too. I Googled it and thanks to Google, it showed me how to use it and I did the job I thought I can't do. I don't have technical skills but I am willing to learn new things. Hope this helps and welcome to Hubpages.

3. sachin001 profile image34
    sachin001posted 3 years ago

If a person is trying to make lots of money instantly without any technical skills, it is not possible at all.

But for a person who knows some English and basic internet knowledge can learn newer sets of skills by surfing online and grabbing some knowledge. They can also start as a freelance article writer which only needs command over English or any other language.

Slowly they can start making more and more, even without any technical skills.

All that is required is: patience, hard work and bit of luck.