jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How to reply comments

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

How to reply comments

I want to reply comments that I had received from various writers. How do I reply to them? The most I could do is click "Approve" or "Reply" but how do I mention the writer's name? Is it @abc or #abc or &abc?

2. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 3 years ago

I always use the @ sign but I don't believe that it creates a 'link' like other sites do?

However if they have left the default 'check' mark on the 'Follow this Hubs Comments' they will get a message on the 'notifications' drop down menu!

and hopefully come to the Hub to read your reply smile

peachpurpleposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thanks, I will try the @ sign follow by the user name and see how it works.

3. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

I always have found it easier for me to reply to comments on the actual hub.  I post a comment, but then I have to go back to my profile and click on that same hub and comment on the next comment, as it will not allow me to continually comment to all the comments on one hub at one time, unless I just do all the responses in one comment box. I like to reply to each comment individually though, being each person has taken the time to comment and read my hub.  So, I do not reply from my account page.

peachpurpleposted 3 years agoin reply to this

i see, so no wonder everybody don't reply individually. thanks

working