jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How can I tell if a hub is featured?

1. pstraubie48 profile image84
    pstraubie48posted 3 years ago

How can I tell if a hub is featured?

I can see the column that says 'featured' and then below it H in a black circle.  I thought in the past when I looked at my hub it would say ...it is featured or not. Now I cannot seem to find out. Thanks

2. Erin Mellor profile image66
    Erin Mellorposted 3 years ago

That's the way to tell  On your account page you'll see your list of Hubs and on the right it'll say "Featured" if you click on "Featured" twice it will sort your Hubs with unfeatured ones (if any) at the top.

3. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

The way I can tell if my hub is featured is when there is an H inside a black circle. If not featured it has white circle at the right hand side of your hub without the H. If it is not featured due to no engagement it has a circle with half black and half white. Hope this helps.

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, this is how to tell if your hub is featured under your account statistics page and make sure you look under Hubs and look for the black H.  Whatever symbol is next to your hub, look at the very bottom of the page to see what it means.  Blessings

2. pstraubie48 profile image84
      pstraubie48posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I felt kind of silly after I published this as I looked at the key at the bottom of the page. thank u all for answering

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

The column that shows your hub statistics will show if your hubs are featured, needs work, and completely not-featured. Just glance down the column to see if they are any of these. At the bottom of this page shows you what each symbol means. You can learn more here:

Learning Center entry on the Quality Assessment Process

5. Rachel L Alba profile image93
    Rachel L Albaposted 3 years ago

That happened to me once and I found out by doing what Erin Mellor did, by going on my account.  I was surprised to see all the hubs.