jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My own hubs published not intimated in daily mails?

1. Venkatachari M profile image56
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

My own hubs published not intimated in daily mails?

I find that hub published by me against "The Lone Sentinel" challenge is not in the list of new hubs published mail that I received dated 17/02/2015 at 11 pm. I previously not checked this fact on other previous occasions. So, is it okay that my own hub is not included in my mails?

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

The Feed and email messages are to bring your attention to Hubs in which you may have an interest. Since you know that you published your own Hub, we do not notify authors of this same information via the Feed nor via email. Authors who follow you will receive such a notice.

1. Venkatachari M profile image56
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your response. But, does it mean that different hubbers receive different daily mails? And I can get assured that my followers are receiving mails whenever I publish a hub? Because, I am unable to feel so as there is no audience to my hubs

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, email messages are different for each user and are based on what they follow and the specific options. Many of the email settings are here. https://hubpages.com/my/profile/email

3. Venkatachari M profile image56
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Matthew Meyer, for your prompt replies to my queries and for helpful  advice. The only thing is that I could not reply to you immediately because of our geographical variations. It is sleeping time for me when it is morning for you.

working