jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Whats with mu receiving two and even more copies of the same Hub shared by the s

1. Don Bobbitt profile image95
    Don Bobbittposted 3 years ago

Whats with mu receiving two and even more copies of the same Hub shared by the same person.

Over the past two days, I have started receiving multiple copies of some Hubs shared by fellow Hubbers. Is HP having another systemic problem?

2. The Examiner-1 profile image73
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

It seems to be Don. On HubPages I have seen "26 stories available"; click on it; and several Hubs show 3 + times. This has been happening for several days now.
    This morning on HubPages I Replied to a "Status" and it appeared 3 times.

3. janshares profile image95
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I posted about this yesterday in the forums under Technical Problems. It now says it's a "Known Issue." It is still happening.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image73
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Where does it say "Known issue" Jan? In your forum?

2. janshares profile image95
      jansharesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, "Multiple Shares of Hubs."

3. The Examiner-1 profile image73
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Okay, I looked back at that forum. I forgot that I had seen it. I was going to comment in it the other day, I do not know why I did not.

4. Cynthia Hoover profile image96
    Cynthia Hooverposted 3 years ago

It seems to be systemic. I am having the same issues in addition to issues when editing (the text is writing on top of itself). Also commenting, it either does not show up or posts 3-5 times. Yet the mobile site seems to be less glitchy than it was before....

5. tlcs profile image44
    tlcsposted 3 years ago

I think maybe there is a technical problem as when I logged on this morning a new hub was shown three times on my front page.

6. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

Don I've noticed that. I've also noticed that there are no ads showing up on anybody's hubs on my home computer. I haven't checked them out at work yet to see if it is a personal computer problem. The ads are our source of revenue, so maybe I should ask if anybody else is having the same problem.
    I just checked my sign in page, and there nine (9) repeats of the same hub. It clutters the page so that I'm sure I'm missing some others I would like to read. My email notifications are crap. They've again dwindled down to the last five authors that I've read. This is one of my primary complaints. Of course I read those from notifications first, but it seems that I'm going to have to stop doing that. I'm also getting notification from a hubber that I follow but have stopped reading, so what's the logic? I guess I'm going to have to unfollow her, but I'm watching her for hub violations. I want to catch her again before I turn her in.

working