jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Does anyone have a hub with a score of 100?

1. Besarien profile image85
    Besarienposted 3 years ago

Does anyone have a hub with a score of 100?

2. Mel Carriere profile image93
    Mel Carriereposted 3 years ago

I have one 98, but it is not even close to being my most widely read hub.

Besarienposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hey Mel! I'd love to break 90. 96 is impressive! Congratulations!

3. hardlymoving profile image96
    hardlymovingposted 3 years ago

Yes and no.  The score changes with time.  If it gets a lot of hits on the net and meets Hubpages specific criterias (number of words, pictures, grammer, etc.) it could gradually go up to 100.

Thanks for the info!

4. lisavanvorst profile image78
    lisavanvorstposted 3 years ago

No, the most my profile score was is 81. I had the most comments every on my last two hubs and was at 81 and now it dropped a point. Go figure.

Thanks Lisa! That is where most of mine seem to hover too.

5. Blond Logic profile image99
    Blond Logicposted 3 years ago

I have had but it doesn't always stay like that. When it happens, I take a screen shot, and when I need to be inspired, I will go and look at it. 
    Like Mel Carrier said, my highest scoring ones aren't my most read.

Congratulations! At least the rest of us now know it is possible. Thanks Blonde Logic!

6. Au fait profile image94
    Au faitposted 3 years ago

Currently my highest scoring hub is a 96, but I've had hubs that were 100 and not long ago.  As several people have said, the hub scores and hubber scores tend to fluctuate, and my highest scored hub is not my most read article.

I wouldn't agonize over hub or hubber scores.  Google knows nothing about them nor does it care.  Hub and hubber scores have internal purposes that have nothing to do with Google.  What those purposes are is your guess as well as mine.  It's been a secret for as long as I've been here. 

Same with how often you comment, how many comments you receive, how many followers you have, etc.  Google pays on page views alone, and so if your pageviews drop, then agonize.  If your earnings drop appreciably, then agonize.  These other things have no bearing on earnings.  Forget about them, have some ice cream if it will make you feel better, or chocolate of some kind, then write another hub.

I was puzzled. I couldn't figure out why articles drop 10 points in a day. I'm not even monetized, just curious. Thanks for the great advice! Any good excuse for chocolate couldn't be all bad.

Closed to reply

working