jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why won't AdSense approve me?

1. Elizabeth Bowers profile image80
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 3 years ago

Why won't AdSense approve me?

I've been a member for over six months.  I've posted 22 hubs so far, all featured.  I have one editor's choice, and my hubs have lots of pictures, text, and ads.  Some even have videos and polls.  The other day I applied to AdSense for probably the third or fourth time, and they continue to deny me.  Does anyone have any idea what I can do to get AdSense approved?

2. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

HP has changed advertisers, may have to ask staff to be sure.

3. wrenchBiscuit profile image84
    wrenchBiscuitposted 3 years ago

I checked your site, there do appear to be some ads, but I couldn't tell if they were Adsense or not. Your hubs look good. It makes no sense to me at all if they didn't approve you. But it doesn't matter, you've got my approval, so you can go ahead and get on the bus.

4. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 3 years ago

I see you are using some images from other sites, such as from ABC, that only allow you to use their images for non-commercial use. You need to read their guidelines when taking images from other sites.

Since you would be getting paid for articles on HubPages, this is considered commercial. So you are not permitted to be paid for hosting ads.

If you want to earn money for your writing, use your own images or only those that are public domain or those from sites that state you may use them for commercial use.

5. Venkatachari M profile image39
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

Elizabeth, I just visited your hubs and find most of them are reviews of TV serials, movies and books. I think, Google does not regard them as original content. And your images are also borrowed mostly. Moreover, there are so many video links there which are considered as overly promoting your hubs. These must be the reasons for your adsense being not approved.
    But, personally, I appreciate your content and your presentation skills. You have done so much research about the madness and psychological behaviour of characters which is greatly appreciable. I liked all your content and wish you all the best in your endeavours.

working