This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

I have a hub that was featured and getting lots of search engine traffic now its

1. steve8miller profile image81
    steve8millerposted 2 years ago

I have a hub that was featured and getting lots of search engine traffic now its not featured....

If you have had a hub getting traffic for a long time and then it becomes unfeatured will that affect its future search engine traffic? Now that this hub is not featured it should not affect my search engine traffic right? Just its ability to be featured on other hubbers hubs. Is this correct?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

try editing the hub. Sometimes it gets a lot of traffic bcoz it is new and fresh, but once your 1  month stats is zero, it becomes un feature

3. Kristen Howe profile image90
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

Steve, I've been having an issue with one of my hubs (my computer hub), due to HP's newest standards. They want me to unpublish and do a new hub. But I'll be adding new info and removing some ad capsules today.  Try promoting it.

working