jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Which HubPages URL should be provided when I apply EPN in step 2?

1. Sifan profile image58
    Sifanposted 7 years ago

Should I copy my Hubpages Profile's URL : http://hubpages.com/profile/Sifan?
    or I should copy all my hubs URL addresses? For example, if I have 100 hubs, I should paste 100 URL on my EPN online application? It doesn't make sense to me.

Another question, I was asked to fill the business information, such as Company Name & Business Type. I don't want to do the business on ebay, do I have to think of anything? I can change it in the future, right?

I tried to search the answer here but couldn't find it. Please help. thanks!

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your profile URL.   But as is mentioned in the instructions, if you don't have your own site (with it's own domain name), you aren't likely to be approved for EPN.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Sifan, Paul is right.  You're wasting your time applying with your Hubs.  You need your own site.  If you get approved that way, then you can use EPN on Hubs.

1. Sifan profile image58
      Sifanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Paul and Marisa! I have my own site, but it's quite complicated to confirm my website with eBay when they ask me to upload the .txt file onto my Base Directory of my blog. I did some research and download a specific software but failed to do so. Same as Google Ad, when I want to add my own blog (not HubPages) to Ad, dunno how to do it. Anybody can help?

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Sifan, are you hosting your own blog or is it on something like blogger?  How you do it depends on how your blog is hosted.  Tell us and maybe we can help!

By the way, you need to write your profile, and you should include a link to your blog there.

working