jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

My Hubstats is showing the same number for the last 38 hours.Will the earnings s

1. thumbi7 profile image62
    thumbi7posted 2 years ago

My Hubstats is showing the same number for the last 38 hours.Will the earnings shown be correct?

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image32
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago

Yes, the statistics remains unchanged for the last two days. For me, earnings had a minor change. But thumbi7, as far as earnings concerned it is too low now and case is not much brighter with traffic as well. I don't know why such a drastic fall in both. Let's hope for the best.

thumbi7posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sunil
      I was wondering what is happening with the earnings.
      I do not make much at hubpages. But even the few dollars I used to get is showing a downward trend:(

3. Venkatachari M profile image41
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

The earnings shown are correct. You can verify it by clicking the total earnings for this month figure at top of statistics page. They give date-wise figures for last 7 days. Just now, it is counted upto 25/06/2015 and 26 is shown as pending.
    So, earnings and your comments statistics are regularly updated immediately. Only the page views keep pending. The views are pending for 2 days just now.

thumbi7posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think the earnings are mainly based on traffic and page views. So how can the 'earnings' be correct if the  page views are not updated?

working