jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

I don't have social media accounts. How would I promote my Hubs.

1. dudefromafrica profile image58
    dudefromafricaposted 2 years ago

I don't have social media accounts. How would I promote my Hubs.

2. Kristen Howe profile image91
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

You can share your hubs over here on HP. But it's recommended that you join Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. They're all free. If you have your own blog, website or domain, you can promote it from there. This is mentioned at the Learning Center.

dudefromafricaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. Few people have mentioned Learning Center. I am going to go see what it is about.

3. Sumi-Main profile image61
    Sumi-Mainposted 2 years ago

Not to worry, if you don't want to create a social account to promote. Instead, you may upload YouTube videos. You get more traffic from there. Most of the population browse Youtube as they get more clarity than from web. Information might be same or more in Web but people find it interesting to watch video and learn.
    So try writing hubs on which you can create videos. That would help you get more traffic.

1. Sumi-Main profile image61
      Sumi-Mainposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Also, as Kristen said, you may share hubs in Hubpages. this is a great platform to learn and promote..! Hope this helps. All the best

2. dudefromafrica profile image58

Thank you Sumi.

4. Levi Legion profile image60
    Levi Legionposted 2 years ago

Not worth it. Hubpages is in decline. Their ridiculous policies have driven a lot of people away.

You have been here for two days. Where are you getting this information that it is in decline.

2. Levi Legion profile image60
      Levi Legionposted 2 years agoin reply to this

This profile is new, yes. But I joined here years ago under a different name and had hubs and followers. So, I've seen the decline in participation here.

3. dudefromafrica profile image58

Do you have an alternative that you frequent now.

4. Levi Legion profile image60
      Levi Legionposted 2 years agoin reply to this

No.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

If you don't have social media accounts, get some. Otherwise, you're standing on the side of the road waving a sign that sez "YO! CHECK ME OUT!" while cars whizz past you without looking.

I realize that. I just wanted to know if there are alternatives.

working